Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

4.03.2012

Bask

Today is a straight-up gorgeous day. All I want to do is sit outside and bask in the sun, like a cat. I'm counting down the minutes until I can do. just. that. I was going to do my taxes tonight, but that will have to wait until dark ;)

Here's some places I'd like to be basking:

Malaga, Spain
Malaga, Spain
Jade Jagger's Beach House in Goa

Bean vine teepee!
Never too old for a teepee!
 

.
Amazing beach
Bluebonnets & Indian Paintbrushes
Texas



I'll probably be on my porch instead. You know I'll be drinking one of these :)
Happy Basking,
E.

2 comments:

  1. That beach looks awfully familiar. I think I've been there. It's in Montenegro and was absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Share with the class!