Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

2.28.2014

Hand-Me-Downs

Image credit: Qozop
Image credit: Qozop
Via

Have you seen these awesome photos by Quzop of grandparents and their grandchildren switching clothes? I personally love the ones, like above, where the kid actually looks cooler after the switch!

I have never shared clothes with my grandmothers, though I have gotten some amazing costume jewelry from them and from my surrogate grandmother. But my cousin wears my grandpa's old clothes and in high school, my best friend wore a pair of bell-bottoms that were my dad's from the seventies!! And if you count Goodwill, most of my clothes are hand-me-downs!

Happy weekend, E.

1 comment:

  1. "www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my/ www.magspremiums.com
    MAGS PREMIUM GIFTS SDN BHD We specialize in premium and corporate gifts printing (cenderamata korporat) , Welcome to custom made your own design on the gifts. Example: non woven bags, tshirt, lanyard, keychain, etc..."

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Share with the class!