Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

7.19.2013

It's Bride Time

OH, hi!

Nice to see you all. No apologies for my absence - all my extra online time has been spent trying not to get depressed about the state of the world (ie doing my homework for my class). Oh, and a bit of sale shopping ... whoops!

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that it is on. On like Donkey Kong.
Yes, I've decided it is, finally, BRIDE TIME.

via Pinterest
The time when I go into hyper-gear and knock myself into the beautiful, beaming bride I want to be. It all started when I discovered this man has a new book out.

Oh yes, and it just happens to be a 3-wk challenge to get you fit for a big event (let's just say he mentions "the dress" enough to really get my attention.)

Some of the highlights of the new program include:

  • Walking for 45 minutes BEFORE breakfast
  • Enjoying carbs at breakfast - and no time ever after
  • Bye Bye chocolate 
Yeah, it's going to be brutal. But that's ok - I've been stagnant at this weight (after my 30-lb loss) for a while now and I'm ready to shake things up.

Added to that, I'm going to throw in some health and beauty regimes I've been meaning to try, including:
  • Teeth whitening! yummy
  • Trying to beautify my hair with these natural treatments. Can it help with the swarm of white hairs I'm growing? Let's see.
  • Vitamins
  • Dry brushing
  • Using all of the many skin serums and miracle creams I buy and forget about. 
The goal is to get any final weight loss done and over before my dress needs to be stitched back together and find out what other beauty regimes need to be added before the wedding (ie day of one thousand photos). Apologies in advance for either further radio silence or a smattering of bitchy posts in the next 3 weeks as I adjust.


2 comments:

Have a thought? Share with the class!