Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

10.10.2012

Hip Halloween

Monster Postcard Set 8pcs

You may remember (from here) my love of the creatures of cryptozoology. In my internet trolling, I came across these adorable cards from Etsy dealer Quill and Fox (thanks to Design Crush). Too bad I already spent a thousand million dollars on Halloween cards at Big Lots. But  I'm sure I could use these for a multitude of events.  Why not Big Foot to congratulate someone on a new hot date? Or El Chupacabra for Cinqo de Mayo? And the Wendigo - a new one to me, it's an Algonquin monster or spirit that transforms people into cannibals, - for, what, Valentines day? Might need some more thought...

Anyways, I wants these pretties.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share with the class!