Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

4.27.2012

Homey

1950s housewife
here

This week has been cra-azy and I'm so glad it's over! And, surprisingly enough, I am excited to head home, pick up some groceries, and cook up a nice meal for The Boy (he's visiting this weekend - yay!)

I'm not very domestic as you may have guessed from the dearth of recipes on this "lifestyle" blog (only this, this and most popularly, this) but I'm getting slowly getting better. On tonight's menu?
Steak and mushrooms, marinated in soy sauce, garlic and Korean hot sauce
Yummy basmati rice and brocoli

Pretty basic, but good, hearty food. 

Maybe I'll give these a whirl, too:
Dark Chocolate Brownies
zucchini brownies
Recipe here
Shhhh...they have zuccinni in them! I've been mocked by lovers and friends since my last attempt at vegetable infused brownies (black beans were not a hit) but you won't get me down, haters!

I'll report back with my findings.

I promise I'll be back with some lovely travel writing next week. Just didn't flow this week, unfortunately. Gotta love those pesky muses!

Have an EXTREMELY good weekend, all.
xo,
E.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! The dinner you're planning sounds great! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with the Boy.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Share with the class!