|Is it the weekend yet?|
TGIF - I mean, for REALZ. The Boy and I both had tough weeks (especially him, he works like a dog, poor man) and are in need of some much needed TLC this weekend. I foresee a weekend of low-intensity fun including:
- The Hunger Games, of course.
- Cheering on my high school alma mater at the basketball State Champs - go Panthers and bring on the soft pretzel!
- Walking outside (with or without the cat - depends on how embarrassed TB feels...)
- Eating brunch -- fluffy pancakes, stat!
- Lots of cuddling on the couch. That's what couches are for, right?
OH yeah, and taking the GRE... doesn't quite fit into the low-intesity, theme but oh shwell.
Wish me luck - that math review packet was a BEAST! Think I'll have to answer at least one question like this...
Happy Friday, friends.