Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

10.20.2011

In a Tight Spot

rainy rainy days
Whoops, from here via Pinterest.

It's been a cold, blustery and wet week. I've been in pants and my third-nicest (ie worst) pair of work shoes and pants all week. So, thinking I'd kick things up a notch, I slipped on a dress today and dug through the closet for some tights. And lo and behold, I found a cute polka-dotted black pair that worked perfectly with my ensemble. Sweet.

What I love about tights:
Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

I love their textures, colors, they way they make your legs look great and suck everything in....yay!

What I hate about tights: 
Pinned Image
So here's my morning.
7:30 am "Wow, these tights look cute! Gotta love the slimming effect."
7:50 am "These tights offer absolutely no protection from the arctic winds and I'm about to lose my legs to frostbite but at least I still look good!"
8:00am "Hey, do you realize you have a run in your hose that stretches down the entire back of your leg and makes it look like an escaped tiger mauled you on the way in to work?"
8:01am I am never wearing hosiery again.
THE END.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share with the class!