Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

3.20.2012

SPRING!!!

I like the pale, pastel colour of the cherry blossoms. It reminds me of spring time, and fits in with the design brief.
via Pinterest
Spring is here! Gauging by the weather, it's been here for several days now but who's complaining? The change in season always makes some changes in life - less gloomy, moody days and more time for fun! This spring I want to:

Inject some new-growth colors in my house, like a pollen or bright bright green...
love the green!
here
neon door
here 
And sweeten the air with these!
Flower nest
here
 I'll read every day on the porch 
(currently loving Lisa See's "Shanghai Girls and "That Might Be Useful" by Naton Leslie)...

 Front Cover

while sipping these!
Pineapple Limeade Cooler
Pineapple Limeade, from here.
Do stuff with my hair, like this maiden's braid ...
heidi braids
here
and when I give up, throw on one of these...
hair scarf - hair romance
here
I'll wear turquoise as much as possible...

necklace turquoise $45
here 
and always have my toes out!
 Dollhouse Hink Blue Multi Color Block Flat Sandals

from here, here and here.

Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share with the class!