Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

2.16.2012

I'll take one of each...

I could not really call myself a blogger in today's blogging market if I didn't at least throw in a cursory overview of New York Fashion Week. Don't worry, I will do so without using words like "amazeballs" or ending any sentences with "non?"

Just a few favorites here, that I'd be happy to own if anyone would like to make that happen:
Zac Posen Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Zac Posen

Nanette Lepore Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Nanette Lepore

Tracy Reese Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Tracy Reese

Rachel Zoe Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Rachel Zoe

Naeem Khan Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Naeem Khan

J.Crew Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
JCREW

Christian Siriano Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Christian Siriano
Alice + Olivia Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Alice and Olivia
Marchesa Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Marchesa
  These looks are too too amazeballs, non?
Whoops, I slipped.

* All Images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share with the class!