Add to GoogleReader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

12.26.2011

Airplane Musts:

Hiya! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, have the floors covered with wrapping paper, and your stomachs bloated with peppermint sticks. I'm off to SFO this morning, and thought I'd quickly share my travel musts.

1.
from here
Me and Jen Aniston. Probably the only thing we have in common. 

2.
Reese Witherspoon - US Weekly Magazine [United States] (30 March 2009)
From here.
Reading material.
My favorite part of the flight process? Stopping at the newsstand. I'll read anything, as long as it's trashy.
PS: aren't you sad this didn't work out? Tears, y'all. Tears.

3. Luggage, blah blah, cosmetics, blah, gifts for family, blah blah blah.
It's really all about the magazines...

xo, E.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share with the class!